Welcome to the Ainsworth Public Library website.
A Valentine’s Day Celebration! Music, Storytelling & Make Your Own Valentines. Details for this Second Saturdays program can be found here.
Building I-89: Montpelier to Waterbury Talk to be Presented in Williamstown
On Tuesday, February 16th at 6:30 David Newhall will present a talk “Building I-89: Montpelier to Waterbury” at The Gardens in Williamstown. For more information, click here.
Voting is now open for the 2016 Vermont Award Books
To find out more information, be sure to read our post here.
The Art Bus AT Ainsworth
On Saturday, January 9, 2016, the library was packed as the Art Bus came to town. There were songs, stories, cookies and, of course, some great art work. Our artists worked with paints and shaving cream – oh WOW! We have posted some pictures to show all the fun that day – click here to see them.
Be sure to check out the following information while you visit our site:
- Latest news & information
- Online catalog to search for your next read
- Discounted ECHO Lake Aquarium & Science Center Pass
- Public Access Computer and WIFI
- Complimentary pass to Vermont’s History Museum
- Online learning through Universal Class
- Borrow our Vermont Historic Sites Pass
- Give feedback through our online Library Survey